Friday, December 06, 2019, 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Orange County Convention Center, W331, Level 3
Karmanos Cancer Institute in collaboration with Amyloidosis Foundation and Amyloidosis Support Group is developing a CME symposium to be conducted on Friday, preceding ASH in December 2019. It will consist of a case-based series of presentations focusing on diagnosing and treating systemic amyloidosis, with a particular emphasis on AL amyloidosis. Recent advances in the therapy of all types of amyloidosis will be discussed during symposium. Invited speakers will present a clinical vignette which raises questions or illustrates key points related to the assigned topic.
Given the importance of multidisciplinary management of amyloidosis, we intend to live-stream the presentations to expand the audience beyond those attending the ASH Annual Meeting. The program is intended to be interactive, and the audience will be asked to provide opinions and answers to questions intermittently throughout the Program via Sync System. A panel discussion after the speakers’ presentations will provide an opportunity to address questions from the live audience
Jeffrey A. Zonder, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute / Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
Raymond L Comenzo, MD, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
Martha Grogan, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Heather J Landau, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
Vaishali Sanchorawala, MD, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
Stefan Schonland, University Hospital Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Jeffrey A. Zonder, Karmanos Cancer Institute, Detroit, MI
Silva Pregja, Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Atrophic Nodular Cutaneous AmyloidosisPrimary cutaneous amyloidosis is limited...
- Myocardial BiopsyMyocardial biopsy is the removal of a sm...
- New MAP Feature: Treatment Center ComparatorFinding the best amyloidosis care is not...
- Diagnosis of Cardiac Amyloidosis: A Systematic Review on the Role of Imaging and BiomarkersBackground: Cardiac Amyloidosis (CA) pe...
- A Guide to Transthyretin AmyloidosisAmyloidosis is a systemic disorder chara...
- Multiple Myeloma and Amyloidosis Program, Cedars-SinaiThe Multiple Myeloma and Amyloidosis pro...
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center w...