Friday, December 06, 2019, 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Orange County Convention Center, W331, Level 3
Karmanos Cancer Institute in collaboration with Amyloidosis Foundation and Amyloidosis Support Group is developing a CME symposium to be conducted on Friday, preceding ASH in December 2019. It will consist of a case-based series of presentations focusing on diagnosing and treating systemic amyloidosis, with a particular emphasis on AL amyloidosis. Recent advances in the therapy of all types of amyloidosis will be discussed during symposium. Invited speakers will present a clinical vignette which raises questions or illustrates key points related to the assigned topic.
Given the importance of multidisciplinary management of amyloidosis, we intend to live-stream the presentations to expand the audience beyond those attending the ASH Annual Meeting. The program is intended to be interactive, and the audience will be asked to provide opinions and answers to questions intermittently throughout the Program via Sync System. A panel discussion after the speakers’ presentations will provide an opportunity to address questions from the live audience
Jeffrey A. Zonder, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute / Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
Raymond L Comenzo, MD, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
Martha Grogan, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Heather J Landau, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
Vaishali Sanchorawala, MD, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
Stefan Schonland, University Hospital Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Jeffrey A. Zonder, Karmanos Cancer Institute, Detroit, MI
Silva Pregja, Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Pulmonary Nodular Amyloidosis Mimicking Metastatic Lung Lesion in a Patient with Colon CancerAmyloidosis is defined as abnormal aggre...
- Froedtert Hospital Cancer CenterFroedtert Hospital Cancer Center gives...
- Princess Margaret Cancer CentreThe Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is o...
- Amyloidosis of the bladder and association with urothelial carcinoma: report of 29 casesThe association of amyloidosis with ...
- Diagnosing Amyloidosis: From Cardiology to NeurologyThe Amyloid Clinic at Emory’s Diagnosi...
- Cardiac Amyloidosis: From Clinical Suspicion to Morphological DiagnosisAmyloidosis is a heterogeneous group of ...
- Cleveland Clinic Amyloidosis CenterCleveland Clinic is dedicated to being a...