The Canadian Amyloidosis Support Network, Inc.1504-25 Canyon Ave.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email Phone Web
The Canadian Amyloidosis Support Network, Inc. is a not-for-profit, all volunteer organization, formed by amyloidosis patients and family members of amyloidosis patients. This Support Network refers to their commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of patients and families. This organization has been formed in loving memory of late Allan Sone, and the late Honourable Judge William Gilbert.
The organisation provides following services:
• Operate a toll-free patient support line (our toll-free number).
• Provide patient education
• Support group listings and registration
• Information on awareness campaigns
• Fundraising efforts
• Medical and physician referrals
• Research articles for the medical community
• Patient and family stories
• Links to other amyloidosis support resources around the world
• Many other important topics
The support network can help patients, caregivers and families stay informed about survivorship concerns and quality of life issues. All of their activities are operated entirely by unpaid volunteers. Their major source of income is from contributions made at their website, fundraisers and patient memorials.
- The Princess Alexandra Hospital Amyloidosis CentreThe Princess Alexandra Hospital (PAH) Am...
- Gabriel House of CareThe story behind the Gabriel House of Ca...
- Virginia Support Group MeetingWe invite our pharmaceutical liaisons to...
- Global GenesGlobal Genes is a non-profit whose missi...
- Amyloidosis Care Giver Support Group – FacebookThis page is to offer positive support t...
- Diagnosing Amyloidosis: From Cardiology to NeurologyThe Amyloid Clinic at Emory’s Diagnosi...
- Amyloidosis Support Groups’ EventsAmyloidosis Support Groups Inc., a nonpr...