The Canadian Amyloidosis Support Network, Inc.1504-25 Canyon Ave.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email Phone Web
The Canadian Amyloidosis Support Network, Inc. is a not-for-profit, all volunteer organization, formed by amyloidosis patients and family members of amyloidosis patients. This Support Network refers to their commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of patients and families. This organization has been formed in loving memory of late Allan Sone, and the late Honourable Judge William Gilbert.
The organisation provides following services:
• Operate a toll-free patient support line (our toll-free number).
• Provide patient education
• Support group listings and registration
• Information on awareness campaigns
• Fundraising efforts
• Medical and physician referrals
• Research articles for the medical community
• Patient and family stories
• Links to other amyloidosis support resources around the world
• Many other important topics
The support network can help patients, caregivers and families stay informed about survivorship concerns and quality of life issues. All of their activities are operated entirely by unpaid volunteers. Their major source of income is from contributions made at their website, fundraisers and patient memorials.
- @AmyloidosisfdnSupporting #amyloidosis patients and fam...
- Amyloidosis “Rock Star” – Ralph PayneValentine’s Day 2013, we received a ca...
- International Myeloma FoundationThe International Myeloma Foundation (IM...
- Miami Support Group MeetingWe invite our pharmaceutical liaisons to...
- Amyloid Awareness (Narrated by Michael York) – Available in 15 Languageshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-kXrEMo...
- Dallas Support Group MeetingWe invite our pharmaceutical liaisons to...
- Center for Advanced Heart and Lung Disease – Baylor University Medical CenterThe Center for Advanced Heart and Lung...