The Canadian Amyloidosis Support Network, Inc.1504-25 Canyon Ave.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email Phone Web
The Canadian Amyloidosis Support Network, Inc. is a not-for-profit, all volunteer organization, formed by amyloidosis patients and family members of amyloidosis patients. This Support Network refers to their commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of patients and families. This organization has been formed in loving memory of late Allan Sone, and the late Honourable Judge William Gilbert.
The organisation provides following services:
• Operate a toll-free patient support line (our toll-free number).
• Provide patient education
• Support group listings and registration
• Information on awareness campaigns
• Fundraising efforts
• Medical and physician referrals
• Research articles for the medical community
• Patient and family stories
• Links to other amyloidosis support resources around the world
• Many other important topics
The support network can help patients, caregivers and families stay informed about survivorship concerns and quality of life issues. All of their activities are operated entirely by unpaid volunteers. Their major source of income is from contributions made at their website, fundraisers and patient memorials.
- Glossary of Common Site TermsThis glossary will help you understand w...
- 4th Annual Fit To Be Tied 5K Race/3K Walk in Memory of Bob PalmerCome out and run or walk in memory of Bo...
- Amyloidosis Diagnosis and Treatment App for Healthcare ProfessionalsOur Amyloidosis Clinical Resources App h...
- Amyloidosis Foundation Affiliated Support GroupsThe Amyloidosis Foundation began with th...
- Hereditary (hATTR) Amyloidosis Financial Assistance Program, The Assistance FundThe Assistance Fund, an independent char...
- Kansas City Support Group MeetingWe invite our pharmaceutical liaisons to...
- The University of Kansas Health System – Center for TransplantationThe center for transplantation at The Un...