Vanderbilt Amyloid Multidisciplinary Program1211 Medical Center Drive
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Vanderbilt Amyloid Multidisciplinary Program is focused on providing complete care for amyloidosis patients. Amyloidosis is a rare disease and can affect multiple organs. The team works with other clinical departments to ensure that patients receive the best care possible.
Specialists here treat conditions affecting the following:
· Autonomic nervous system
Treatment Options provided:
• Stem cell transplant (Stem cell transplants are also used to treat cancer, but amyloidosis is not a cancerous disease.)
• Organ transplant
Since amyloidosis can affect multiple organs, you may have appointments in various clinics at Vanderbilt. You can rest assured that you will have your appointments in at least 2 days if you have to visit various clinics.
If you are traveling to Vanderbilt and do not live in the Nashville area, we can help you with lodging and transportation during your stay.
- Fox Chase Cancer CenterAt Fox Chase Cancer Center, we take a mu...
- National Organization for Rare DisordersNational Organization for Rare Disorders...
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University Amyloid CenterAt the Washington University Amyloid Cen...
- Loyola University Medical CenterLoyola Medicine is a regional Catholic h...
- Multiple Myeloma Research FoundationThe Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation...
- American Society of HematologyWith more than 17,000 members from nearl...
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisWashington University School of Medicine...